WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE OF PAYPAL AND DRAGONPAY?
When paying for your orders, you can choose between these 2 payment portals!
When paying through Paypal/Credit Card, please expect and email confirmation that your payment has pushed through 🙂
When paying through Dragonpay, please expect an email with the ff. information:
- Account information
- Instructions on how to proceed with payment
- Time limit of when you can pay (Please pay a day before the deadline because validation of payments take 24 hrs.)
– Please always remember to VALIDATE your payments with Dragonpay or else our system will not process your orders. If you’ve validated your payment beyond the time limit set by Dragonpay, please contact them 🙂
Below is a chart showing which payment facilities are supported by Dragonpay.
M – Supports Micropayments Plan
NV – No manual validation required for these channels
SV – Simple validation required (online encoding of certain payment details)
RT – Real-time or near real-time (5 to 10 mins lag)
SD – Same day processing (usually at end of day)
ND – Next day processing
- Additional Notes:
1. For Cebuana, amounts less than P1,500 are processed in real-time via PeraPal. Amounts more than P1,500 are process by batch next day using the standard biller mechanism.
2. BDO OTC Cash Deposit with Reference No carries an extra P25 surcharge to end-users and does not require manual validation.
3. BPI OTC Bills Payment carry an extra P50 surcharge to end-users.
4. RCBC Online Banking has a surcharge of P5.00 to end-users.
5. RCBC Commercial Bank and RCBC Savings Bank OTC bills payment has a surcharge of P25.00 to end-users.
6. BPI ExpressOnline Bills Payment has a surcharge of P5.00 to end-users.
7. M. Lhuillier has a surcharge of P20.00 to end-user for first P30k. Then its P30.00 for every P30k thereafter.
8. PNB OTC Bills Payment has a surcharge of P25 to end-users.
9. Security Bank OTC Bills Payment has a surcharge of P50 to end-users.
10. Landbank Online (E-PaymentPortal) payments has a surcharge of P10 to end-users.
11. Landbank OTC Bills Payment has a surcharge of P50 to end-users.
12. ECPay outlets include more than 2,000 remittance centers, department stores, selected Western Union outlet, selected Tambunting pawnshops, ExpressPay, CVM Pawnshop, Ever Superstores, VIA Express, Natasha, Marikina Shoe Exchange, selected Petron gas stations, and many more.
13. PNBRemit, Ventaja-PayRemit, and Skyfreight are international OTC facilities targeting Filipinos living in Asia, Middle East, Western Europe and North America. Most Metrobank Remittance branches abroad can be served through Ventaja-PayRemit.
14. 7-Eleven is available selectively. Please contact us for details.
15. Globe Telco Operator Billing for prepaid and postpaid is available to selected merchants selling digital contents only.
How to track your order?
Courier will send an email to you with your designated tracking number.
Didn’t receive an email confirmation but already paid your order.
Check your spam. If still no email there, kindly send a message through the pink help button at your lower left.
My order’s status is processing, but I haven’t received my planner.
Processing means we have received your payment and shipping out is now in process. Completed Order means we already dispatched your item and now on its way to you.
How to order a planner?
Please click this link for more information.
Which planner can be customized?
You can customize your Belle de Jour Power Planner Smythe/Leather/Disc Bound, Navi Journal and Everything is Possible.
How long does it take to have my planner customized?
It takes 3 business days to customize your planner then it’s ready for shipout. Shipping will take 2-3 business days for Metro Manila and 5-7 business days for Provincial.
How long does it take for me to receive my order?
We will ship your regular orders once your order status has been changed to “Processing” – this will only happen once Paypal/Dragonpay has validated your payments 🙂
*Please note that shipping within Metro Manila will take 2-3 business days and shipping outside of Metro Manila will take 5-7 business days*
Do you ship outside the country?
Yes, you can place your order through this link.
Can I change my shipping address?
Yes, as long as the item is still with us. If the order status is already completed (already dispatched and on its way), the bella needs to pay a re-shipping fee.
Is the BDJ Lifestyle Card included in the planner’s shipping?
Yes, your BDJ Lifestyle Card is already attached to your BDJ Planner so both items will be shipped through one transaction only.
Can we send a photo of the planner?
All product photos are uploaded in their respective product page. Please see shop through this link.
Where can I send a sponsorship letter?
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Step 1: Look for the country of destination. Take note of the country zone.
Step 2: Know the weight of the item to be delivered then look at the designated zone to know the shipping charges.
Step 3: Send your order through this link.
Step 4: Please expect an email with 1-2 business days.
International Export Zones:
COUNTRY ZONE COUNTRY ZONE COUNTRY ZONE COUNTRY ZONE Afghanistan (AF) 10 Dominican Rep. (DO) 10 Liberia (LR) 10 San Marino (SM) 10 Albania (AL) 8 East Timor (TL) 4 Libya (LY) 10 Sao Tome And Principe (ST) 10 Algeria (DZ) 10 Ecuador (EC) 10 Liechtenstein (LI) 8 Saudi Arabia (SA) 9 American Samoa (AS) 10 Egypt (EG) 10 Lithuania (LT) 8 Senegal (SN) 10 Andorra (AD) 8 El Salvador (SV) 10 Luxembourg (LU) 8 Serbia, Rep. Of (RS) 8 Angola (AO) 10 Eritrea (ER) 10 Macau (MO) 1 Seychelles (SC) 10 Anguilla (AI) 10 Estonia (EE) 8 Macedonia, Rep. Of (MK) 8 Sierra Leone (SL) 10 Antigua (AG) 10 Ethiopia (ET) 10 Madagascar (MG) 10 Singapore (SG) 1 Argentina (AR) 10 Falkland Islands (FK) 10 Malawi (MW) 10 Slovakia (SK) 8 Armenia (AM) 8 Faroe Islands (FO) 8 Malaysia (MY) 2 Slovenia (SI) 8 Aruba (AW) 10 Fiji (FJ) 10 Maldives (MV) 4 Solomon Islands (SB) 10 Australia (AU) 4 Finland (FI) 8 Mali (ML) 10 Somalia (SO) 10 Austria (AT) 8 France (FR) 8 Malta (MT) 8 Somaliland, Rep Of (XS) 10 Azerbaijan (AZ) 8 French Guyana (GF) 10 Mariana Islands (MP) 10 South Africa (ZA) 10 Bahamas (BS) 10 Gabon (GA) 10 Marshall Islands (MH) 10 South Sudan (SS) 10 Bahrain (BH) 8 Gambia (GM) 10 Martinique (MQ) 10 Spain (ES) 8 Bangladesh (BD) 5 Georgia (GE) 8 Mauritania (MR) 10 Sri Lanka (LK) 5 Barbados (BB) 10 Germany (DE) 8 Mauritius (MU) 10 St. Barthelemy (XY) 10 Belarus (BY) 8 Ghana (GH) 10 Mayotte (YT) 10 St. Eustatius (XE) 10 Belgium (BE) 8 Gibraltar (GI) 8 Mexico (MX) 7 St. Kitts (KN) 10 Belize (BZ) 10 Greece (GR) 8 Micronesia (FM) 9 St. Lucia (LC) 10 Benin (BJ) 10 Greenland (GL) 10 Moldova, Rep. Of (MD) 8 St. Maarten (XM) 10 Bermuda (BM) 10 Grenada (GD) 10 Monaco (MC) 8 St. Vincent (VC) 10 Bhutan (BT) 5 Guadeloupe (GP) 10 Mongolia (MN) 4 Sudan (SD) 10 Bolivia (BO) 10 Guam (GU) 4 Montenegro, Rep Of (ME) 8 Suriname (SR) 10 Bonaire (XB) 10 Guatemala (GT) 10 Montserrat (MS) 10 Swaziland (SZ) 10 Bosnia & Herzegovina(BA) 8 Guernsey (GG) 8 Morocco (MA) 10 Sweden (SE) 8 Botswana (BW) 10 Guinea Rep. (GN) 10 Mozambique (MZ) 10 Switzerland (CH) 8 Brazil (BR) 10 Guinea-Bissau (GW) 10 Myanmar (MM) 5 Syria (SY) 10 Brunei (BN) 2 Guinea-Equatorial (GQ) 10 Namibia (NA) 10 Tahiti (PF) 10 Bulgaria (BG) 8 Guyana (British) (GY) 10 Nauru, Rep. Of (NR) 10 Taiwan (TW) 1 Burkina Faso (BF) 10 Haiti (HT) 10 Nepal (NP) 5 Tajikistan (TJ) 10 Burundi (BI) 10 Honduras (HN) 10 Netherlands, The (NL) 8 Tanzania (TZ) 10 Cambodia (KH) 3 Hong Kong (HK) 1 Nevis (XN) 10 Thailand (TH) 2 Cameroon (CM) 10 Hungary (HU) 8 New Caledonia (NC) 10 Togo (TG) 10 Canada (CA) 7 Iceland (IS) 8 New Zealand (NZ) 4 Tonga (TO) 10 Canary Islands, The (IC) 10 India (IN) 5 Nicaragua (NI) 10 Trinidad And Tobago (TT) 10 Cape Verde (CV) 10 Indonesia (ID) 2 Niger (NE) 10 Tunisia (TN) 10 Cayman Islands (KY) 10 Iran (IR) 9 Nigeria (NG) 10 Turkey (TR) 8 Central African Rep(CF) 10 Iraq (IQ) 10 Niue (NU) 10 Turks & Caicos (TC) 10 Chad (TD) 10 Ireland, Rep. Of (IE) 8 Norway (NO) 8 Tuvalu (TV) 10 Chile (CL) 10 Israel (IL) 10 Oman (OM) 9 USA (US) *1 6 China (CN) *1 1 Italy (IT) 8 Pakistan (PK) 9 USA (US) *2 7 China (CN) *2 3 Jamaica (JM) 10 Palau (PW) 10 Uganda (UG) 10 Colombia (CO) 10 Japan (JP) 2 Panama (PA) 10 Ukraine (UA) 8 Comoros (KM) 10 Jersey (JE) 8 Papua New Guinea (PG) 4 United Arab Emirates (AE) 9 Congo (CG) 10 Jordan (JO) 9 Paraguay (PY) 10 United Kingdom (GB) 8 Congo, DPR (CD) 10 Kazakhstan (KZ) 10 Peru (PE) 10 Uruguay (UY) 10 Cook Islands (CK) 10 Kenya (KE) 10 Poland (PL) 8 Uzbekistan (UZ) 10 Costa Rica (CR) 10 Kiribati (KI) 10 Portugal (PT) 8 Vanuatu (VU) 10 Cote D Ivoire (CI) 10 Korea, Rep. Of (KR) 2 Puerto Rico (PR) 10 Vatican City (VA) 8 Croatia (HR) 8 Korea, D.P.R Of (KP) 10 Qatar (QA) 9 Venezuela (VE) 10 Cuba (CU) 10 Kosovo (KV) 8 Reunion, Island Of (RE) 10 Vietnam (VN) 3 Curacao (XC) 10 Kuwait (KW) 9 Romania (RO) 8 Virgin Islands-British (VG) 10 Cyprus (CY) 8 Kyrgyzstan (KG) 10 Russian Federation (RU) 9 Virgin Islands-US (VI) 10 Czech Rep., The (CZ) 8 Laos (LA) 3 Rwanda (RW) 10 Yemen, Rep. Of (YE) 9 Denmark (DK) 8 Latvia (LV) 8 Saint Helena (SH) 10 Zambia (ZM) 10 Djibouti (DJ) 10 Lebanon (LB) 10 Samoa (WS) 10 Zimbabwe (ZW) 10 Dominica (DM) 10 Lesotho (LS) 10
KG Zone 1 Zone 2 Zone 3 Zone 4 Zone 5 Zone 6 Zone 7 Zone 8 Zone 9 Zone 10 1.0 1,142.00 1,518.00 1,595.00 2,039.00 2,139.00 2,213.00 2,258.00 2,551.00 2,938.00 3,170.00 1.5 1,285.00 1,678.00 1,794.00 2,319.00 2,435.00 2,493.00 2,538.00 2,969.00 3,497.00 3,871.00 2.0 1,428.00 1,838.00 1,993.00 2,599.00 2,731.00 2,773.00 2,818.00 3,387.00 4,056.00 4,572.00 2.5 1,571.00 1,998.00 2,192.00 2,879.00 3,027.00 3,053.00 3,098.00 3,805.00 4,615.00 5,273.00 3.0 1,702.00 2,147.00 2,356.00 3,108.00 3,267.00 3,320.00 3,367.00 4,190.00 5,105.00 5,839.00 3.5 1,833.00 2,296.00 2,520.00 3,337.00 3,507.00 3,587.00 3,636.00 4,575.00 5,595.00 6,405.00 4.0 1,964.00 2,445.00 2,684.00 3,566.00 3,747.00 3,854.00 3,905.00 4,960.00 6,085.00 6,971.00
Send your order through this link.
If you require your order urgently, email us at email@example.com and we’ll do whatever we can to get your order to you ASAP.
If for some reason our product is faulty or damaged, we will accept returns for a full refund (less shipping costs) within 21 days of delivery. Please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
We unfortunately do not accept exchanges.
CANCEL OR CHANGE ORDER
If you wish to cancel or change your order, please email us at email@example.com. If your order has shipped, we are unfortunately unable to cancel or change your order.
WRONG SHIPPING ADDRESS
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible to make a change to your shipping address. We will not be responsible for any orders delivered to an incorrect delivery address provided by you.
All payments are made in US Dollars. We use PayPal’s secured platform to facilitate all payment transactions. PayPal accepts debit/credit cards via Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express.
DUTIES AND TAXES
All prices shown on the site are in Philippine Peso and are exclusive of all taxes and duties applied in countries outside of Singapore. As the recipient, you are liable for all import duties, customs and local sales taxes levied by the country you are shipping to. Import duty or tax costs will be invoiced to you directly, and payment of these is necessary to release your order from customs on arrival. We are unable to advise the amount this may be.
If you are a customer whose credit/debit card is not denominated in US Dollars, the final price will be calculated in accordance with the applicable exchange rate on the day your card issuer processes the transaction.
We currently do not offer gift wrapping.
HOW DO I ORDER ONLINE?
Step 1: Visit http://ilovebdj.com and login to your account or register if you’re new to the community 😀
Step 2: Visit our SHOP page to check out the different products that will help you live life to the fullest!
Step 3: Pick a product and the quantity just hit the “Add to Cart” button. It’ll automatically add your items to your shopping cart.
You can opt to shop some more or simply view your shopping cart 🙂
You have 2 options on how you can view your shopping cart.
Option 1:When you add your items to your shopping cart, a prompt will appear to confirm that your item has been successfully added.
Option 2: If you feel that you want to look around some more and check out your shopping cart later, you could go back to it by clicking the cart button. A panel at the right will appear then click checkout. Or if you wish to change your items, click modify cart.
Step 4: Visit your shopping cart! If you have a coupon code — you can enter your code in the field provided below your orders and just hit “Apply Coupon”!
When your happy with the contents, you can now proceed to checking out 😀
Step 5: Fill in the required fields with your correct and updated information. If your billing and shipping information is the same, you can opt to check the “Same as billing information” and click “Continue” when you’re sure that everything is correct and updated.
Step 6: Payment and Review — Here you’ll be asked to double check the information you’ve entered. This is the most crucial part as we would want to avoid having information changed before proceeding. Then when you’re happy with your information, you can choose between 2 payment portals. Paypal (Paypal account or Credit Cards) or Dragonpay (Over the counter payments, ATM, fund transfers, etc.).
Step 7: Place your order!
Wait for an email confirmation if you have paid through Paypal and an email containing account information and instructions if your chose to pay through Dragonpay.
We will ship your regular orders once your order status has been changed to “Processing” – this will only happen once Paypal/Dragonpay has validated your payments 🙂
*Please note that shipping within Metro Manila will take 2-3 business days and shipping outside of Metro Manila will take 5-7 business days*
Hope this was of help to you.
HOW CAN I GET A BDJ LIFESTYLE CARD?
The BDJ Lifestyle Card is an added perk that we give our Belle de Jour planner holders 🙂 It comes in the Perks of a Bella Coupon booklet.
HOW DO I ACTIVATE MY BDJ LIFESTYLE CARD?
- Click on the “Activate your BDJ Lifestyle Card” button.
- Enter the necessary information in the fields provided. Note that the information you input here will automatically sync with your account details.
- It’s that simple! You can now use your BDJ Lifestyle Card. Make sure to check your Perks of a Bella coupon booklet for a list of brand partners that accept the BDJ Lifestyle Card.
HOW DO I USE THE BDJ LIFESTYLE CARD?
To use your BDJ Lifestyle card, just activate it and present to partner brands!
- Make sure you have an account here at ilovebdj.com
- Activate your card HERE. Enter the necessary information in the fields provided. Note that the information you input here will automatically sync with your account details.
- Present your card in any of the establishments listed in page 5 (BDJ 2016 Lifestyle Card page) of your Perks of a Bella coupon booklet to avail of our partners’ exclusive promos and discounts. Discounts will automatically be credited upon presenting the card
The card can be used on its own (without presenting any coupon) 🙂
HOW MANY PERSONS CAN AVAIL THE 20% DISCOUNT ON ACE WATER SPA SERVICES?
You can enjoy 20% off on spa services on top of your total bill or transaction, regardless of the number of persons you bring with you. But please note that the 20% discount is limited to one card per transaction. 🙂
Bella Participation Points
HOW CAN I MAINTAIN MY RANK?
Your participation in the following monthly activities will help you maintain your rank. To do this, we have 3 kinds of action:
HOW DO BELLA PARTICIPATION POINTS WORK?
We are following a demerit system. All registered Bellas will start as a Captain Bella with 8 points. At the end of each month, we deduct points from your membership rank depending on the number of activities you did not do.
I LOST A POINT, WHAT DO I DO?
Aww… It means you missed out on the fun of some monthly activities. 🙁 Don’t worry, you can still gain this by being active this month.
WHAT IS A BELLA PARTICIPATION POINT?
A Bella Participation Point represents your monthly participation with us in all of our ONLINE and ON-GROUND activities.
WHAT IS THE BELLA PARTICIPATION POINT FOR?
Each Bella Participation Point determines how active you are in our community. The more Bella Stars you have, the higher your rank in BDJ All-Access Club. To know more about the BDJ All-Access Club, CLICK HERE.
2018 PERKS OF A BELLA COUPON
- Ace Water Spa coupon typo
The Ace Water Spa coupon on page 28, “Buy 1 Take 1 Hydro-Therapy Massage” with the date January to June 30, 2018 should be dated July to December 31, 2018 instead. We’ve already coordinated with Ace Water Spa management and it was agreed that the two (2) Hydro-Therapy Massage coupons have different redemption periods.
Coupon 1 (with hydrotherapy massage pool photo on page 8) – Valid from January to June 30, 2018 only.
Coupon 2 (with orange-colored herbal pool photo on page 28) – Valid from July to December 31,2018 only.
Rest assured, Ace Water Spa management has already issued a memo to their front liners to accept these coupons from all BDJ Planner holders. Again, the two (2) hydrotherapy coupons have different redemption periods. We apologize for this error and will strive to avoid this in the future.
- Le Garb coupon typo
The Le Garb coupon on page 16, “20% OFF for every Php500 worth of purchase using the coupon code:LEGARBXBDJ. No minimum order required,” should be “20% off on any purchase using the coupon code:LEGARBXBDJ. No minimum order required.” We’ve already coordinated with Le Garb management that there will be no minimum worth of purchase to avail the discount. This means that the Le Garb management has already included a statement on their website to accept this coupon code from all BDJ Planner Holders. We apologize for this error and will strive to avoid this in the future.
- How to avail Fitness Gourmet’s coupon discount?
- Sign up at www.fitnessgourmetph.com
- Type in your unique BDJ Lifestyle Card number in the ‘Coupon Code’ section when you order (ex. 2018 12345*)
*there should be a space between “2018” and “12345”
Please note that you have to use your coupon first before using the lifestyle card to avail discount. 🙂
- How can I use the coupon for online purchases?
Since Celeteque, Californila, Delicious Diet, Diabetic Diet, Elle, Fitness Gourmet, Le Garb and Style Genie coupons are exclusively for online redemptions, no store representative needs to sign the respective coupon stubs. We request then to please include the following documents in your snail mail to validate your coupon completion entries:
- Printed copy of your official online receipt and/or completed payment transaction
- Printed copy of order confirmation via email
- Mail all printed copies plus your name and contact details to: Viviamo!, Inc. office, G/F Unit 101, The Baron’s Place condominium, 168 A. Mabini Street, Barangay Addition Hills, San Juan City 1500
- Label all snail mails with the subject, Coupon Completion Entry
- Deadline of all entries is on Sept. 30, 2018
- Store representative didn’t accept the coupon
BDJ Team exerts all efforts to disseminate coupon redemption mechanics. While your experience is an unusual case, we’d like to reassure you that we do our best to cascade coupon communication across all branches. Unfortunately, despite our efforts, miscommunication still occur. We sincerely apologize for this. Please allow us to get back to you as soon as we coordinate with our brand partner representative to address your concern. Meanwhile, kindly send the following information to our Help Desk button on ilovebdj.com so we can address this concern accordingly:
- Full name
- Email address
- Store/branch location where incident happened
- Contact number
Note: Marketing/Brands Team should coordinate with brand representative asap and follow up, update lead and girl before end of the day. CC lead in all communication.
- How to activate and use your BDJ Lifestyle Card
1. Visit ilovebdj.com and create your account
- If you have an existing account, update your details (address, contact number, etc.)
- Check the list of establishments and their corresponding promos in the BDJ CARD tab at ilovebdj.com (https://ilovebdj.com/bdj-card/)
*Note that you may also visit page 5 (BDJ 2018 Lifestyle Card page) of your Perks of a Bella coupon booklet for information
- Present your card in any of the listed establishments to avail of our partners’ exclusive promos and discounts
- Discounts will automatically be credited upon presenting the card
- The card can be used on its own (without presenting any coupon)
- How many persons can avail the 20% discount on Ace Water Spa services?
ANSWER: You can enjoy 20% off on spa services on top of your total bill or transaction, regardless of the number of persons you bring with you. But please note that the 20% discount is limited to one card per transaction. 🙂
- Wacoal & Sorciage lifestyle card promo typo
We appreciate your feedback as we strive to make all BDJ Power Planners and Coupon Booklets perfect each year. Unfortunately, despite our best efforts to alert our printers about the corrections, a few minor typos still slip through and we really do apologize for these. We sent an instruction to our supplier regarding a correction that unfortunately was not replaced.
To avail Php2,000 off on dealership package, you should purchase Php4,500 worth of products instead of Php500. We’ve already coordinated with Wacoal management that there should be at least Php4,500 worth of purchases to avail of the discount. Wacoal management has already issued a memo to their front liners to accept the coupon from all BDJ Planner Holders. We apologize for this error and will strive to avoid this in the future.
- style=”list-style: none;”
- How many times can we avail the Php500 off on 1-week meal subscription on Fitness Gourmet lifestyle card promo?
You can use Fitness Gourmet’s lifestyle card promo every week for the whole year.
- Perforation on pages 6-7
ANSWER: The perforations on pages 6-7 are not considered as damages, and these were applied in all 2018 BDJ Coupon Booklets. 🙂
HOW DO I SUBMIT A BELLA BLOG?
There are 2 ways to submit a Bella Blog:
- Click HERE and write away. Make sure to include a Featured Photo!
- At the homepage or the Bella Blogs page, find the submission box and paste your blog entry’s link.
Also, note the few guidelines in writing a Bella Blog:
- Bella Blog must have a featured photo.
- Bella Blog must have at least 300 words.
- Bella Blog featuring BDJ competitors will not be published
MY BELLA BLOG DID NOT GET PUBLISHED, WHY?
Your Bella Blog was not published for the following reasons:
- We were not able to receive your submission. Feel free to re-submit it!
- You were not able to follow our guidelines.
- You simply linked a Facebook/Twitter/Instagram post and submitted it. We only publish blog entries in Bella Blogs. If you want, link your Instagram but tell us more in your blog entry’s body 🙂
WHEN WILL MY BLOG GET PUBLISHED?
Submitted blogs will be subject to the discretion of the editorial team. An automated email will be sent to you once your blog has been selected and scheduled for publishing.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
CLAUSE 1: DEFINITIONS AND INTERPRETATION
VIVIAMO is the owner and manager of E-Commerce Website https://www.ilovebdj.com, on which VIVIAMO is offering products/goods and/or services.
- VIVIAMO’s Affiliate Platform
The online Platform is provided by VIVIAMO, which enables the Affiliate to participate in the VIVIAMO Affiliate Program and provides the Affiliate with statistical and financial information. Via VIVIAMO’s Affiliate Platform, the Affiliate is able to find all the necessary information and materials, including: Affiliate’s performance, retrieve advertising materials, access to Affiliate’s amount of commission.
Entity or individual is Party B of this Agreement entitled to publish VIVIAMO’s Affiliate Hyperlink and Advertising Materials via Affiliate’s Media.
- Affiliate’s Media
Affiliate’s Media means all promotional media, including but not limited to website, application and newsletter as approved by VIVIAMO.
- Affiliate Program
VIVIAMO’s affiliate program which rewards Affiliate based on a Per-Sale commission structure via Hyperlinks on the Affiliate’s Media.
Transactions which are not eligible for commission payout. Chargeback includes but is not limited to:
- Fraudulent & invalid transactions (including transactions identified manually or by the means of automated fraudulent order check tools used by VIVIAMO);
- Cancelled transactions by customers;
- Customer returns;
- Failed deliveries.
A user’s call of a hyperlink for the Affiliate Program, leading to the VIVIAMO’s Product.
The fee received by an Affiliate for delivering a sale or an agreed action excluding Chargeback.
A consumer who accesses the Advertising Media of the Affiliate or the VIVIAMO Product, and places an order.
A link to the VIVIAMO’s Product in the form of the exact URL, provided via the Affiliate Program, for use by the Affiliate in the Affiliate’s Media (e.g. registered websites), that identifies the Affiliate.
- Sale (also known as order or transaction)
The act of purchasing a product or service by one of VIVIAMO’s customers via the Hyperlink. Payout is based on net sales (valid sales).
- SEM (Search Engine Marketing)
The acronym which means search engine marketing and includes any form of online marketing that seeks to promote websites by increasing their visibility in search engine result pages through the use of paid placement, contextual advertising or paid inclusion.
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
The acronym which means search engine optimization and includes the process of (i) improving the volume or quality of traffic to a website or a web page from search engines via “natural” or un-paid (“organic” or “algorithmic”) search results, or (ii) realizing or creating an improved or better ranking in search engine results for a specific keyword or keywords.
- Advertising Material
Including but not limited to banner, pop-up or any product information shown in equivalent forms.
- Sign-Up Form
The Sign-up form that is accessible via the Affiliate Program for registration to the Affiliate Program.
- View (or impression)
The number of times which an advertisement is shown on the Advertising Media.
CLAUSE 2: CONTRACT FORMATION
An agreement between VIVIAMO and the Affiliate in respect of the placement of VIVIAMO advertising materials shall be formed exclusively via VIVIAMO platform’s application procedure, in the context of which the Affiliate shall submit an application to participate in the Affiliate Program, thereby accepting the terms and conditions of this Agreement. The Sign-Up Form together with this Agreement and the acceptance into the program will together constitute a framework agreement between VIVIAMO and the Affiliate. In the case of a conflict between the Sign-Up Form and this agreement, this agreement shall be the governing document.
CLAUSE 3. SCOPE OF WORK
- Scope of work shall be the participation in the Affiliate Program and promotion for VIVIAMO by the Affiliate as an Affiliate in the context of VIVIAMO’s Affiliate Platform. To this end, VIVIAMO shall make a selection of Advertising Materials available to the Affiliate as an advertiser via the VIVIAMO’s Affiliate Platform.
- The Affiliate shall be solely responsible for placing Advertising Materials on Affiliate’s Media registered in the VIVIAMO Affiliate Program. Subject to VIVIAMO’s rights under this Agreement or otherwise, the Affiliate shall be free to decide whether and how long to place the VIVIAMO advertising materials on the Affiliate’s Media, unless otherwise required by VIVIAMO. The Affiliate shall be entitled to remove the Advertising Materials at any time. The Affiliate is only allowed to place VIVIAMO advertising materials on the Advertising Media provided that such Advertising Media has been registered with and approved by VIVIAMO.
- In return for the Successful Brokerage, the Affiliate shall receive from VIVIAMO the Commission, which shall depend on the extent and real net value of the service.
- The Affiliate Program shall not establish any other contractual relationship between the Parties that goes beyond this Agreement.
- The Affiliate’s own terms and conditions shall require the express written consent of VIVIAMO and shall therefore not be applicable even if VIVIAMO does not object to their validity.
CLAUSE 4: OBLIGATIONS AND COVENANTS OF THE AFFILIATE
- The Affiliate shall be expressly prohibited from using and/or modifying the Advertising Materials and content accessed via the VIVIAMO’s Affiliate Platform other than as expressly allowed under the terms of this Contract without VIVIAMO’s prior written agreement.
- The Affiliate shall not, without prior written consent by VIVIAMO, be allowed to use advertising e-mails (the “EDM”) to promote VIVIAMO. The Affiliate has to make sure that all e-mail address were generated over a double opt-in e-mail, in consideration of all necessary restrictions. VIVIAMO will be free of all third-party requirements in case of issues because of the mailing Affiliate. The Affiliate guarantees that they take responsibility in case of complaints concerning the e-mail. The Affiliate is not allowed to use the brand “VIVIAMO” within the e-mail address, within the URL, within the source code, and within the subject of the e-mail. The Affiliate has to make sure that it is clear that the e-mail comes from an Affiliate and not from VIVIAMO directly. The e-mail has to be approved by VIVIAMO before it will be sent. The Affiliate has to compensate the costs in case of breach of third party requirements or breach of the above restrictions.
- The Affiliate shall be responsible for the content and routine operation of the Affiliate’s Media or other relevant Affiliate Media, such as networks’ sub affiliate and shall, for the term of this Agreement, place no content on said Affiliate Media or other relevant advertising media that breaches applicable law, public morals or third-party rights. Prohibitions shall include, but not be limited to, representations that glorify violence, sexual and pornographic content and illustrations, misleading statements or discriminatory content (e.g. in respect of gender, race, politics, religion, nationality or disability). Such content may neither be mentioned on the Affiliate’s Media or other relevant advertising media, nor may links be created from the Affiliate’s Media or other relevant advertising media to corresponding content on other websites.
- The Affiliate’s Media or other relevant advertising media shall not conduct, undertake, use, perform or exercise deal, torrent or streaming activities without VIVIAMO’s prior consent.
- The Affiliate shall be prohibited from creating and/or maintaining websites/apps that might lead to risk of confusion with the web presence of VIVIAMO. The Affiliate shall neither be allowed to mirror said presence nor to copy graphics, texts or other content from VIVIAMO website. It is strictly prohibited to crawl any of VIVIAMO’s webpages. In particular, the Affiliate shall avoid creating the impression whether publically or privately that the Affiliate’s Website is a project of VIVIAMO or that its operator is economically linked to VIVIAMO in any way or any other relationship or affiliation between the Affiliate and VIVIAMO that goes beyond the VIVIAMO Affiliate Program and this Agreement. Any use, by the Affiliate, of materials or content from VIVIAMO web presence or its logos or brands shall require VIVIAMO prior written approval.
- The Affiliate shall be liable, vis-à-vis VIVIAMO, for ensuring that its advertising content are neither in direct nor in indirect breach of domestic or foreign third-party property rights or other rights that do not meet any special statutory protection.
- It is strictly prohibited to drive SEM and other keyword-based advertising traffic using the VIVIAMO brand or private labels, to VIVIAMO’s Product. In other words, “VIVIAMO” and other similar words which could be misleading as VIVIAMO must be entered as a negative keyword.
- Advertising VIVIAMO through social media activities (including but not limited to Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter) is granted upon request and should not include any trademarks of VIVIAMO, or display misleading content (i.e. that may look like official VIVIAMO social media activities).Social media activities through Facebook platform shall be run through a “Fan Page” only and not through a “Personal Page” in accordance with Facebook’s policy. Inclusion of hyperlinks for every social media post is required unless done in a platform where doing so would not be possible.
- Posting of affiliate links through VIVIAMO’s Official Facebook pages is strictly prohibited. In case of a violation, a 30% deduction will be applied to the affiliate’s next payout. Should the violation be repeated, the affiliate will be blocked from the VIVIAMO Affiliate Program.
- The Affiliate shall not set up campaigns on third party Affiliate Networks. The Affiliate is only allowed to direct its own traffic and/or its own sub affiliate traffic in case of networks, to the VIVIAMO‘s Product.
- The Affiliate shall warrant that it will set cookies only if advertising material made available by the VIVIAMO Affiliate Program is in visible use on the Affiliate’s Website and the user clicks voluntarily and consciously. The use of layers, add-ons, iFrames, pop-up, pop-under, site-under, Auto-redirect advertisements which automatically redirect the user to Advertiser websites without the user’s engagement or action (e.g. click, touch), cookie dropping, postview technology, misleading advertisements that result in misleading clicks that display expected content, shall not be permitted and are strictly prohibited. In particular for Apps campaigns, advertisements that result in forced installations of Advertiser applications. For clarification purposes, forced-installation also includes the act of not asking the Users for permission before initiating a download/ redirect.
- The use of offers, creative or brand names for any case of competition or lottery is strictly prohibited
- The Affiliate may promote vouchers that VIVIAMO has approved explicitly for Affiliate or communicated by means of Affiliate newsletters. The promotion of other vouchers, including but not limited to end customer newsletters, print advertisements or customer service contacts, shall not be permitted and strictly prohibited.
- Any breach, by the Affiliate, of its obligations stipulated in this Agreement or any other industrial property rights or copyrights of VIVIAMO shall entitle VIVIAMO to terminate this Agreement for good cause in accordance with the statutory provisions. This shall not affect any additional claims against the Affiliate to which VIVIAMO is entitled. In particular, VIVIAMO shall be entitled, vis-à-vis the Affiliate, to withhold or cease all and any services related to said Affiliate.
- The Affiliate shall remove VIVIAMO advertising material without delay from the Affiliate’s Website if VIVIAMO requests it to do so.
- If VIVIAMO is sued by third parties on account of the Affiliate’s breach of contractual obligations or on account of the Affiliate’s violation of a statutory provision in relation to the placement of VIVIAMO advertising material, the Affiliate shall be obliged to indemnify VIVIAMO against all third-party claims that are asserted on account of the aforementioned breaches. If, for its legal defense, VIVIAMO requires the Affiliate to provide information or explanations, the Affiliate shall be obliged to make the same available to VIVIAMO within necessary period no later than three (03) days and also to provide reasonable support to VIVIAMO in its legal defense.
- In addition, the Affiliate shall compensate VIVIAMO for any costs resulting from a claim by third parties on account of the infringement of the aforementioned rights and/or obligations; such costs shall, for example, include lawyers’ fees, court or other dispute resolution costs, particularly costs of independent proceedings for taking evidence, damages and other disadvantages that VIVIAMO suffers thereby.
- The Affiliate shall not take advantage of any platform limitations. Exposing procedures which override VIVIAMO rules on purchases including, but not limited to, voucher usage and shipping fees is prohibited.
- The Affiliate shall not purchase any Product(s) through his/her own Affiliate promotions. Similarly, the Affiliate shall not request or encourage any of his/her friends, relatives, or associates to purchase any Product(s) through Advertising materials provided by VIVIAMO for resale or commercial use of any kind.
- The Affiliate covenants that it has and will maintain all licenses, permits, approvals, registrations or the like, to perform the matters contemplated under this Agreement and that it shall carry out this Agreement in compliance with relevant law of Philippines, particularly the Law on Advertisement, its guiding legislation and legal provisions on data privacy.
- In the event of a breach, (including but not limited to the use of non- permitted traffic and sources, fraudulent actions or the violation of the terms stated in this Agreement), VIVIAMO reserves the right to deem as chargeback: (i) any pending payment owed to the Affiliate, (ii) the total amount of the payout for the period when the breach was found, (iii) any future payout earned by the affiliate proven to have originated from the breach or violation. In the case of a violation originated by an identified Affiliate network sub Affiliate an additional chargeback can be applied equivalent to 30% of the sub Affiliate payout.
CLAUSE 5: SERVICES BY VIVIAMO
- Once the Affiliate has been admitted to the VIVIAMO Affiliate Program, it shall be provided with a wide range of advertising materials, which shall be adapted at regular intervals in line with the product range and seasonal influences. The Affiliate may request individual provision of formats or newsletter templates from VIVIAMO at any time.
- VIVIAMO shall operate its website and the services offered thereon, such as the provision of product feed, within the limits of the technical capacities available to VIVIAMO. VIVIAMO shall not be obliged, within these limits, to provide error-free and interruption-free availability of the website. The quality and correctness of the products, advertising material and csv files offered on the VIVIAMO’s Affiliate platform shall fall within the exclusive discretion of VIVIAMO.
- All activities of the Affiliate shall be logged via the platform tracking system and made accessible to the Affiliate via the platform statistics and reports. The commission that VIVIAMO pays to the Affiliate shall be based on the brokered orders and the resulting net shopping basket value. The Commission is calculated in according to Article 7.3 and Article 8.3 of this Agreement.
- The Affiliate shall, in the context of its participation in the platform and in accordance with the terms and conditions that the Affiliate agreed with VIVIAMO in this respect, be entitled to receive a commission from VIVIAMO in relation to net transactions that are generated, by its active promotion of VIVIAMO on the Affiliate’s Website/App, within the first session and for thirty days thereafter if the action of using the Advertising materials is leading to a net transaction and it is the last paid marketing advertorial the end-user is using.
CLAUSE 6: LIABILITY OF VIVIAMO
- In the event of an ordinarily negligent breach of an obligation which is material to the achievement of the contractual purpose (material contractual obligation), the liability of VIVIAMO shall not exceed the total of the commissions paid or payable to the Affiliate under this Agreement in the six months immediately prior to when the event giving rise to the most recent claim of liability occurred.
- No further liability on the part of VIVIAMO shall exist.
- The aforementioned limitation of liability shall also apply to the personal liability of VIVIAMO employees, representatives and executive bodies.
CLAUSE 7: AFFILIATE COMMISSION FOR TRANSACTION GENERATED FROM VIVIAMO WEBSITE (NON-APP)
- VIVIAMO agrees to pay a commission on sales generated by the traffic coming from the Affiliate’s Website. In order to reward best performing Affiliate, VIVIAMO has put in place a category-based commission structure for transactions generated from VIVIAMO’s Affiliate platform. The commission structure could be referred via http://www.ilovebdj.com/bellaffiliateprogram
- Commission is calculated from the net shopping basket valuea. Commission is calculated from the net shopping basket value** Net shopping basket value = Product listing price – Voucher value
- Publisher Payout (PP) = [Net shopping basket value x Commission rate]
- The commission structure can be modified at any time by adding or reducing points of commission to selected affiliates, in order to incentivize best practices and harmonize Affiliate’s performance. Please refer Clause 12.3 for more information
- Without prejudice to other rights or remedies available to VIVIAMO, VIVIAMO has the right to withhold, and the Affiliate agrees that it shall not be eligible for, any commission otherwise payable under this Agreement if VIVIAMO determines that the Affiliate is not in compliance with any requirement or restriction under this Agreement, including but not limited to those relating to the prohibited content in Clause 4, or if there are technical errors, such as improper link formatting, by the Affiliate. In the case of a violation originated by an identified Affiliate, an additional chargeback can be applied equivalent to 30% of the sub Affiliate payout in case it would be agreed by both Party to keep working together for the sake of the partnership continuity.
CLAUSE 8: AFFILIATE COMMISSION FOR TRANSACTION GENERATED FROM VIVIAMO APP
- VIVIAMO agrees to pay a commission on sales generated by the traffic coming from the Affiliate’s Website/App. VIVIAMO offers commission per net order excluding chargeback. The commission structure could be referred via http://ilovebdj.com/bellaffiliateprogram
- The commission structure can be modified at any time by adding or reducing points of commission to selected affiliates, in order to incentivize best practices and harmonize Affiliate’s performance. Please refer to Clause 12.3 for more information.
- Without prejudice to other rights or remedies available to VIVIAMO, VIVIAMO has the right to withhold, and the Affiliate agrees that it shall not be eligible for, any commission otherwise payable under this Agreement if VIVIAMO determines that the Affiliate is not in compliance with any requirement or restriction under this Agreement, including but not limited to those relating to the prohibited content in Clause 4, or if there are technical errors, such as improper link formatting, by the Affiliate.
CLAUSE 9: TRACKING METHODOLOGY
- VIVIAMO and the Affiliate agree that tracking and reporting are being carried out by VIVIAMO’s Affiliate Platform by which a cookie is dropped on the user’s browser to track transaction back to each specific affiliate and by which the device ID is used to track transactions generated from VIVIAMO app.
- VIVIAMO attributes a browser transaction to the Affiliate which is in the last position of the click chain. For mobile app orders, a 7-day post-click attribution is used and the order is attributed to the last affiliate link clicked, regardless of clicks to other marketing channels’ links.
- Cookie will last for 30 days while the device ID is tracked for 7 days.
- In the event that a transaction is not tracked in the manner contemplated under Clause 9.1, 9.2 and 9.3, VIVIAMO shall have the right to track the volume of transactions attributed to the Affiliate based on VIVIAMO’s own data.
CLAUSE 10: PAYMENT
- Affiliate can login into the VIVIAMO’s Affiliate Platform to view their accumulated commission one hour after conversions are made and a first payment check has been performed. When requested by the Affiliate and deemed necessary, a technical integration can be established between VIVIAMO’s Affiliate Platform and the Affiliate’s system. In the event of any discrepancy of data between the platform of VIVIAMO and the Affiliate, VIVIAMO’s data shall prevail. Under no circumstances will data from the Affiliate’s system be used to measure payable amount
- VIVIAMO will issue monthly an invoice for all tracked, delivered and non-returned sales in the previous month for billed amount exceeding 25 USD payout (cumulative).
- Affiliate will be paid within 30 days after VIVIAMO has issued an invoice. For Affiliates based outside the Philippines and are paid through bank transfers, an accumulated commission of 200 USD is needed for the invoice/s to be processed.
- Payment to the Affiliate will be done once a month.
- VIVIAMO reserves the right to withhold any payment below 25 USD to be accumulated and paid in the next payment period (if the accumulated amount exceeds PhP500 at the end of the next month).
- For Partners residing outside the Philippines, VIVIAMO reserves the right to request for certification notarized and consularized by the Philippine embassy in their country of residence. If the Partner cannot provide certification, the Partner will be charged 25% – 30% withholding tax as mandated by the tax authority (25% for individuals and 30% for corporations).
- All payment made from VIVIAMO to the Affiliate will be in the form of either direct bank transfer or via PayPal to the account provided by the Affiliate. VIVIAMO is solely responsible for all incurred financial institution processing fees.
- The Affiliate shall be solely responsible for payment of all taxes on its own income. If the payment is subject to withholding taxes, VIVIAMO shall deduct such from the payment, pay to the Affiliate the net amount and upon request by the Affiliate, VIVIAMO shall provide the Affiliate a certificate or any equivalent document of the taxes withheld.
- Affiliate shall issue an official receipt to VIVIAMO for each payment of commission by VIVIAMO.
CLAUSE 11: ORGANISATION AND INDEPENDENCE OF THE AFFILIATE
- VIVIAMO and the Affiliate are independent contractors, and nothing in this agreement will create any partnership, joint venture, agency, franchise or sales representative relationship between the Parties. The Seller will have no authority to make or accept any offers or representations on behalf of VIVIAMO.
- The Affiliate shall not subcontract any of its rights or obligations under this agreement without prior written consent of VIVIAMO.
CLAUSE 12: TERMS OF AGREEMENT, AMENDMENT AND TERMINATION
- The term of this Agreement shall be based on the duration of the Affiliate’s membership of the VIVIAMO Affiliate Program.
- Following termination of the contract, the Affiliate shall, without being requested to do so, immediately delete the information and advertising material submitted to it. The Affiliate shall have no right of retention in this respect. The Affiliate shall, at VIVIAMO’S request, provide VIVIAMO with written confirmation of the deletion.
- VIVIAMO reserves the right to change or alter the purposed commission structure with prior notification. In such a case, an e-mail shall be sent to the Affiliate, based on the e-mail address provided by the Affiliate through the VIVIAMO Affiliate Program. Notification shall occur at least two (02) weeks prior to any change. VIVIAMO shall have no responsibility to ensure that communications about changes in the program are received by the Affiliate. In case of disagreement, the Affiliate’s sole recourse shall be to end its participation in the program.
- VIVIAMO shall reserve the right to amend these General Terms and Conditions at any time. The Affiliate shall be informed of any changes via the registered e-mail of the Affiliate. Should the Affiliate not agree to the changes, it shall be entitled to inform VIVIAMO thereof within one (1) week after receipt of the notification of the change. If the Affiliate does not provide such notification within this period, the changes shall be deemed to have been accepted and shall take effect at the end of the period. VIVIAMO shall, in its notification of the changes, advise the Affiliate of the importance of the two-week deadline
- This Agreement shall be terminated in the following circumstances:
- Both parties agree to terminate the Agreement.
- Being required by law.
- The Affiliate has not been engaged (i.e., bringing traffic) for a period of six (6) months.
- VIVIAMO reserves the right to unilaterally terminate this Agreement at any time with four (4) weeks prior notice to the Affiliate.
- VIVIAMO reverves the right to terminate this Agreement without any prior notice to in case the Affiliate breaches or violates any of its obligations or covenants under this Agreement.
- If there is any suspection on cheating behaviour, VIVIAMO reserves the right to implement an investigate within seven (07) days from the date of raising suspection and the implementation of this Agreement would be suspended. Upon expiring such term, VIVIAMO could decide either to keep engaging in the Agreement or terminate the Agreement without any prior notice. In case any cheating behaviour is found, the Affiliate is required to reimburse all expenses related to the investigation and other relevant damages therefrom within fifteen (15) days from the date of being requested.
- Other provisions in accordance with laws and this agreement.
- The payable expenses will be counted till the date of termination notice except for the circumstances at Clause 12.5.e. and 12.5.f. as above.
- VIVIAMO reserves the right to with-hold unpaid commissions for a reasonable period of time following termination to ensure that the correct amount is paid to the Affiliate, such as whether Chargebacks apply.
- Upon termination of this Agreement, all rights and obligations of the Parties will be extinguished, except for matters that expressly or by their nature are intended to survive.
CLAUSE 13: CONFIDENTIALITY
- Confidential information shall be any information and documents belonging to the respective other Party that has been marked as confidential or can be regarded as confidential based on the circumstances. This shall include but not limited to:
- Any marketing strategies, plans, financial information, or projections, operations, sales estimates and business plans relating to the past, present or future business activities of such party;
- Any past or present performance results, including orders and volumes;
- Any plan and strategies for expansion;
- Any products or services, customers or supplier lists;
- Any specific or technical information, invention, design, process, procedure, formula, improvement, technology or method;
- Any concepts, reports, data, know-how, works-in-progress, designs, development tools, specifications, computer software, source code,object code, follow charts, databases, inventions, information and trade secrets; and
- Any other information that should be reasonably recognized as confidential information of disclosing party. Confidential information need not be novel, unique, patentable, and copyrightable or constitute a trade secret in order to be designated Confidential Information.
- None of the Parties has the right to reveal the confidential information to third parties in case getting written approval from the non-disclosing Party. The Affiliate shall disclose confidential information only to those employees for the purpose of implementing this Agreement, and not for any other purposes. The Affiliate shall oblige said employees to maintain secrecy in respect of the confidential information during and after their activity.
- Notwithstanding the foregoing, the confidential information could be disclosed due to the following reasons:
- To comply with the mandatory provisions of applicable law or the rules of any recognized jurisdiction;
- The information is in the public domain, other than through a breach of this clause;
- For the purposes of any arbitration or legal proceedings arising from this Master Agreement; and
- To any governmental authority at their request.
- 13.4 The duty of non-disclosure shall apply for an unlimited period beyond the term of this Agreement.
CLAUSE 14: ASSIGNMENT, RIGHTS OF RETENTION, SET-OFF
- The Affiliate may transfer claims against VIVIAMO based on this Agreement to third parties only with VIVIAMO’s written consent.
- Neither of the Parties to the contract can have the right to transfer, assign or subcontract all or part of its rights or obligations deriving from this agreement without the written consent of the other Party. In case having a consent, all term and conditions of this Agreement will be kept unchanged except for having mutual consent.
- Either Party to the contract may set off or exercise a right of retention only in relation to the other Party’s receivables that are uncontested or have become res judicata.
CLAUSE 15: GOVERNING LAWS AND DISPUTE SETTLEMENT
- This Agreement shall be governed and construed under the law of the Philippines without giving effect to any international and supranational (contractual) laws, particularly the UN Convention on the International Sale of Goods.
- Any disputes arising out of or relating to the execution of this Agreement or the breach, termination, or invalidity thereof shall be attempted to be settled through good faith negotiations between the Parties during a period of up to thirty (30) days or such longer period to which the Parties may agree but not otherwise.
- After the lapse of the period stated in the immediately preceding paragraph, the disputes arising out of or relating to the execution of this Agreement or the breach, termination, or invalidity thereof, shall be settled by arbitration in accordance with the Alternative Dispute Resolution Act of 2004 (or R.A. No. 9285). In the event that the dispute has not been resolved by arbitration within sixty (60) days of initiating said procedure or if a party elects not to undergo such procedure, either party may bring the matter to the proper courts of _San Juan City?_, to the exclusion of all other courts.
CLAUSE 16: FINAL PROVISIONS
- This Agreement shall take effect from the date of signing or from the date of signing up..
- There shall be no oral ancillary agreements to this Agreement. Amendments and addenda to the Agreement shall be in writing. This shall also apply to the amendment or rescission of this clause. Except for documents as may be provided by VIVIAMO in accordance with Clause 12.3 and 12.4, documents provided in electronic form shall not comply with the written form requirement.
- Any subsequent Insertion Order and other agreements entered into after the effective date shall be an integral part of this Agreement and governed by all terms and conditions herein.
- Should individual provisions in this Agreement be invalid or unenforceable, this shall not affect the validity of the other provisions. The Parties shall endeavor to replace the invalid or unenforceable provision with one that best meets the contractual objective in legal and economic terms. The same shall apply in the event of a lacuna.
- If applicable, this Agreement is executed in two (2) originals in English. Each of the Parties shall keep one (1) original version for information and implementation.
- If this Agreement is being agreed to be a company or entity, then the person signing for and on behalf of that company or entity represents that he or she is authorized to legally bind that company or entity to this Agreement.
Should you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact the VIVIAMO Affiliate Team at the following address: email@example.com