How do you plan your week ahead?
– Believe it or not, I still like jotting things down on a planner. Yes, I’m pretty old school that way, for some reason I remember things more and it feels good to literally cross things off your list of things to do when you’ve done them.
How do you prioritize your to-do list with daily/weekly commitments or tasks?
– I like to prioritize work that’s urgent like I attend meetings and make sure to meet deadlines. No matter what though, I always make sure to give myself some time in between to breathe.
What’s the best way to start the week? Tell us about your morning routine.
– A nice hot cup of coffee with some good breakfast (preferably some bacon and waffles).
What gets you pumped up in the morning?
– My dog, Ollie! The moment he feels me moving he moves to my pillow and does this things wherein he like wraps his body around my head (if you watch my Insta Stories you should know what I mean haha) and it always makes mornings bearable for me.
How do you take breaks on a typical weekday?
– Usually my breaks happen at night after I get everything done throughout the day. I get a massage, watch some shows, listen to music, read a book or just simply cuddle with my dog.
What’s your go-to nightcap?
– A comfy couch, a glass of wine and some Netflix. No fail.
What’s the best way to spend Friday night?
– Fixing some playlists or reading a good book. I don’t really go out anymore so staying home is my new favorite thing to do.
How do you relax on the weekends?
– On Saturdays I usually workout at Electric in the morning then chill with my boyfriend the rest of the day. As for Sundays, I spend it with my family since it’s the only day in the week wherein we really get to just hang out with each other.
The Bellas would love to know how you plan your awesome looks. Can you share your fashion/beauty secrets?
– I’ll be honest, I’m pretty OC so for fashion secrets mine would have to be that I like writing down what outfits I can wear throughout the week (or month lol). And as for beauty, always make sure to cleanse your face, drink lots of water and moisturize!
What are your top five planning tips? (We want our Bellas to know your amazing planning techniques!)
- Make sure to prioritize whatever if most urgent. Remind yourself to make that the first thing you accomplish on your list.
- So that you never forget anything, write down important notes on Post-Its and stick them on your laptop or next to your bed so you don’t forget anything!
- If you have deadlines and are on the go, put them on your phone calendar and let it alarm an hour before you need to finish your tasks. Time management is everything!
- Never bite off more than you can chew.
- Always make sure to give yourself some time to breathe. Being busy is awesome but you always have to make time for you.
What are your official accounts?
Bookmark the permalink.