How do you take your breaks on a typical weekday?
After I’m done with all my tasks and meetings, I spoil myself to a nice massage once a week. My guilty pleasure.
What’s your go to night cap?
Having a drink with friends and the boyfriend.
What’s the best way to spend Friday night?
If I’m in Hong Kong, either a movie night at home or drinks in Lan Kwai Fong. If I’m in Manila, video call with the boyfriend.
How do you relax on weekends?
I catch up on a couple of TV series or movies. My Facebook newsfeed is a good source of what to watch. Haha! Or I hang out with my best friend. If I have not gotten a massage midweek, we go to Nuat Thai together.
The Bellas would love to know how you plan your awesome travels. Tell us your travel tips & tricks. Do share. 🙂
I used to plan ahead of time if I’m traveling. Nowadays, I book my tickets like 2 days before my trip. I find that its way cheaper when I do that and usually, its not with a budget airline (which is good because it already includes meal and baggage allowance). For itineraries, I check on Instagram via hashtags or geolocation on whats a good place to visit, see or where to eat. That or I read blogs/watch vlogs.
When it comes to packing, always pack light but bring the essentials. If traveling with a budget airline and you didn’t purchase a baggage allowance, better to bring a backpack because the chances of it to be weighed during checkin is so little than a rolling luggage (only if you exceed the allowed carry-on limit). Arrive early in the airport too to avoid the hassle because the line gets pretty busy. If possible (and if not included in your flight ticket), pay the Philippine Travel Tax, P1620 in advance because the queue there takes forever.
- If you are just starting out with a blog, always have photos ready for Instagram. Not always you will have the creative juice needed for content, so I like to have something called “stock photos”.
- When feeling “stuck”, look at your travel photos or whatever inspires you. This should pump you up for the coming week.
- Always have an end goal/purpose for everything that you are doing.
- Never exhaust yourself. It’s fine to take a break. Remember, health comes first.
- If a task is stressing you out, you can always come back to it. Better to move on to the next one instead of putting so much time on it.
Bookmark the permalink.